Do you think that conventional medicine alone is not helping enough with your problem(s)?
Do you feel that your doctor is just focusing on your symptoms rather than on the causes of your
Are you concerned about the side effects of your conventional treatment? Are you wondering if
something more “natural” could help you?
Do you feel that you are not listened do when you explain your issues to your doctor?
I can help you!
What is Integrated Medicine?
Integrated Medicine (also called Integrative Medicine) is a modern concept which refers to the combination of conventional medicine
with complementary medicine, such as acupuncture, homeopathy, reflexology, hypnotherapy or
mindfulness, for instance. It emphasises on the combination rather than substitution. By
combining different healthcare approaches, side effects of medication can be minimised or even
avoided and benefits are maximised.
Integrated Medicine focuses on you as a whole person and your individuality. Although we are all
human beings, you have your own way to react to external influences such as virus, bacteria,
toxics or even emotional conflicts, and you deserve an individualised therapeutical approach.
Integrated Medicine also values the relationship between healthcare professionals and patients.
Communication, empathy and attention are some of its most imperative requirements.
Understanding your concern(s), and going to the roots of the problem(s) makes addressing the
causes much more effective.
Book an appointment right now, and see what I can offer you.
The most frequent consultations:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Autoimmune disorders: Rheumatoid arthritis, SLE, Fibromyalgia, vitiligo, etc
- Hormonal disorders: Hyper- and hypo- dysfunctions (thyroid, ovaries, testicles, adrenal glands, etc)
- Chronic pain
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Digestive Disorders, IBS
- Respiratory diseases: recurrent infections, tonsilitis, asthma, bronchitis, COPD, etc
- Skin: psoriasis, dermatitis, infections, etc
- Genitourinary tract: recurrent infections, candidiasis, infertility (idiopathic), PMS, amenorrhea (primary), problems with menses.
- Neurological disturbances: Dementia, epilepsy, neuralgia, etc.
- Any many more...